Welcome to the Hughenden Allen Terry Caravan Park website! We are Darryl and Jodie Coward and we’d be delighted to be your hosts at the Hughenden Allen Terry Caravan Park.
Our park has a AAA Tourism 3 ½ star rating and offers patrons pleasant surroundings with lots of trees, grassy grounds and full amenities.
- Caravan and Camping Sites
- Air-conditioned Cabins and Single En-suited Rooms
- Dump Point
- Camp kitchen
- 2 large barbecues – free for patrons’ use
- Fridge and microwave
- Boiling water on tap
- Plenty of bench space
- Undercover seating
- Vehicle wash-down bay (Currently closed due to extreme drought conditions)
- Coach companies welcome
- Pets are welcomed if you are camping or Caravanning. Strictly no pets in Accommodation.
- Swimming pool right next door (seasonal operation)
- Skate park
- Reasonable walking distance to Hughenden and hotels, clubs and shops
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS INCLUDE:
- Porcupine Gorge – our very own Grand Canyon!
- Flinders Discovery Centre
- Mt Walker lookouts
Come and stay with us a while on your travels.
We’ll look forward to meeting you!
Jodie and Darryl and the kids