A Little About Us........
Welcome to the Hughenden Allen Terry Caravan Park website! We are Jodie and Darryl Coward and we’d be delighted to be your hosts at our family-run facility.
Our park has a AAA Tourism 3 ½ star rating and offers patrons pleasant surroundings with lots of trees, grassy grounds and full amenities.
- Caravan and Camping Sites
- Air-conditioned Cabins and Single En-suited Rooms
- Camp kitchen
- 2 large barbecues – free for patrons’ use
- Fridge and microwave
- Boiling water on tap
- Plenty of bench space
- Undercover seating
- Vehicle wash-down bay
- Coach companies welcome
- Pets conditional (please discuss with us if you’d like to bring your pet)
- Swimming pool right next door (seasonal operation)
- Skate park
- Reasonable walking distance to Hughenden and hotels, clubs and shops
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS INCLUDE:
- Porcupine Gorge – our very own Grand Canyon!
- Flinders Discovery Centre
- Mt Walker lookouts
(link to the Flinders Shire Information?)
Come and stay with us a while on your travels.
We’ll look forward to meeting you!
Jodie and Darryl and the kids
PS You might be wondering... Who was Allen Terry? Allen Terry was a remarkable dynamic man who helped to shape the Hughenden we have today. The Shire has honoured his contribution to the town by naming the caravan park after him and we’re proud to be able to continue the association.